• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problems with Samsung Galaxy tablet

violingirl

Lurker
Dec 25, 2013
Hi,

I am new to this forum. Don't really know how to get around in it. I hope I can find where to look for an answer to my questions.

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablet 10.1. I had Kaspersky on it, it made it crash and it has been taken off.

Had all kinds of problems connecting to wireless (Wifi), is working now after rebooting the router.

But now I'm gun shy, may return it for a new one and start over.

Have read some posts regarding this problem; one has suggested the ASUS RTN56U as a better router.

Any thought? Do most people not have virus protection on their tablets?

Thanks for any comments. I've had this thing for a month and has been totally useless for most of that time. Have spent hours on the phone and in Best Buy talking to the Geek people.

Violingirl

Hello violingirl and welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with your tablet. We do have a discussion / support area for your tablet. It's there that you should find the help you need. I hope with the help of these forums and it's friendly members we can change that useless to a quite useful tablet for you. Here is a link:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Android Forums
Merry Christmas

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones