• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problems with sim card installment

kle617

Lurker
Feb 13, 2013
Hello Everybody,

I am new to site, hows yall doing? Well, I have a problem with my phone. It was working fine yesterday until I switch the battery. At that point when turning back the phone back on it had no status bar but replace with a no signal icon. I cant make any calls cant use my 4g data and when i do try to make a call a network not available shows up. So i read around seeing post that i might need a new sim car, so i went ahead today got a new sim card and after putting it in it still has the same result. Ive talk with the representative at the t mobile store i was at, he said you can try to factory reset the phone and it might fix the problem. So now after trying to factory reset the phone, it is still the same. Getting kinda irrigating as you can tell, are there any recommendation on how i can get this back and running again? thanks in advance.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones