1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

problems with sms sending

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shezzy, Mar 2, 2016.

1. shezzy

shezzy Android Enthusiast

Hi , I have problems some times with this phone sending texts. It will fail and I will have to restart my phone and manually resend to get it to go thru. Sometimes I do update PRL etc and it might help but not always. Any one have this issue?

2. shezzy

Am I the only one with this problem? I've gone back to volt because I'm sick of my texts failing and having to restart the phone when it does. I've tried ##72786# , update profile/prl and eventually it just goes back to doing the same thing. I don't have this problem on any other phones I own.

3. shezzy

I found that when the texts don't go thru..I turn airplane mode on then off and it'll work. Is this a sim card issue?

4. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

I had the elite and while I had numerous issues with it, I didn't start having the SMS issue until I switched to the HTC 626. I have to constantly try and resend the message, sometimes it'll work. Boost mobile says it's a device issue. They haven't been any help. Idk what's going on, but I wanted to let u know that you weren't the only one

5. renagade281

renagade281 Member

I have this same problem

6. shezzy

Yeah, I'll never buy another ZTE phone again. I'm already switched to a spring lg g2 switched to boost. Now I only have a problem where my wifi drops when the screen is off ..ugh lol

ZTE Warp Elite Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews