1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General problems with spell check auto corection features

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ericDylan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Full-time Student
    Atlanta, GA
    it usually works great.

i woke up after a nap this afternoon (you know, after coloring but before recess :rolleyes: ) ... and i had received a text and i went to reply and my auto correct didnt know the word 'you' 'eat' and a few others and i am sure there are many more i will find. i do not know how to fix it. i guess i will just have to work through it and add the words it doesnt know.

but also if i type 'lol' then by default 'LOL' will come up if i press space unless i manually go up and select 'lol' in the little word list predict thing <--yes, that is the actual HTC given name :D, this is also the case for many other words and if i add the word to the dictionary it still might not use it automatically. even if i spell it right and it is in the list it may use another word when i press space

it is really making me mad. and it is the first problem i have experienced with
    it.

has anyone else had this problem?

Advertisement

2. ericDylan

ericDylan Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2009
    Full-time Student
    Atlanta, GA
    wow ... i feel dumb ... but the keyboard language had been set to spanish .. im just happy it is fixed :)

3. thetomlin2

thetomlin2 Guest

Nov 23, 2009
    L'Etoile du Nord
    Yo quiero Taco Bell ... thats all I could think of when I read your post. Glad you got it fixed.