1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Problems with Texting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ironsteal, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Ironsteal

Ironsteal New Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Hey Guys,
    I got a Milestone at about Christmas time and have loved it, but now I have one slight issue with it. I can't send a text message, and whenever I attempt to send a message, it simply comes back saying "Message Not Sent". It is highly frustrating.

I have been into the Phone Information, under Testing, and it says that my GSM Disconnects is inactive, and the fail is because No Error. This is frustrating and I have no idea how to fix the Problem.

This is my last resort before I call my service provider and see what I can do, and I would much rather solve this myself.

Any help would be highly appreciated,
    Ironsteal :thinking:

Advertisement

2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    Male
    FAS Admin
    I think you may be missing the SMS Center settings.

Go to Phone and type in: *#*#4636#*#* and go into Phone Information. and there is a setting to enter the SMSC. You need to first call your provider and get the number from them.

3. LDampha

LDampha New Member

Feb 8, 2014
    Male
    Civil Servant
    Yundum
    I have tried *#*#4636#*#* dialler and entered smsc +2209900010 click update but its giving me update error. So please help me because really frustrated now i dont know what to do next.

4. TommyClem100

TommyClem100 New Member

Mar 12, 2014
    I have same problem with my slot one, immediately I dial *#*#4636#*#* my slot one deactivated

5. TommyClem100

TommyClem100 New Member

Mar 12, 2014