1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problems with the Android Market??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SayItAintSo!, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SayItAintSo!

SayItAintSo! Newbie
    None

Sep 28, 2010
    There is a Google maps update but the it gets stuck on download and i get "download failed" in my notifications. I got this yesterday too while trying to download some apps. It went away when i rebooted the phone. But today, it looks bad. Can anyone confirm this? Hopefully its not isolated to my phone :(

Advertisement

2. BigTuna21

BigTuna21 Lurker
    None

Oct 28, 2010
    I am also having the same issue here as well, I dont think we are alone on this either!

3. dmbfan13

dmbfan13 Member
    None

Feb 5, 2010
    I cant seem to download any apps. I got it today, and I was able to download 3-4 apps, then once I tried the google maps update, it just sits there and says downloading. Ever since then, I cant seem to get any apps to download, they all just sit on downloading..

4. SayItAintSo!

SayItAintSo! Newbie
    None

Sep 28, 2010
    Mine did the same..gave up on the google maps update..took a long time to sownload but eventually did. I always use a wifi network so usually downloads are quick. But today i am out, so using the 3g network...could be slow becuase of that. Also i read some where that if you clear the cache of the market app it works okay..to access the cache go to settings| applications | manage applications|browse to the market, click and clear cache. give that a try and see it it works..

5. chicoatc

chicoatc Newbie
    None

Oct 28, 2010
    Air Traffic Control
    Idaho
    I am so glad to hear it's not just me. I was having this issue out while using the 3g, and thought it was a network issue, but now I'm home on my Wifi and I still have the problems.

6. makemehavefun

makemehavefun Well-Known Member
    None

Sep 10, 2010
    Just talked with tech. An hour ago Google became aware of the problem and have been trying to fix it.

Sucks cuz I just reset my phone about an hour ago and have been w/o my apps. I need Angry Birds.