1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems with the new Android Market

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by brtnygrn, Sep 12, 2011.

1. brtnygrn

brtnygrn Member

I'm not sure what the technical version name is but the new android market with books and movies I'm having a lot of problems with it and wanted to know if anyone else is having the same issues.

First of all, sometimes when I update an app(s) it doesn't go away that it has an update. And when I click on it, it just says open. It doesn't go away until I go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Market, and then clear data.
    Another issue is that if I uninstall an app it doesn't leave "My Apps" in the market. It is in the section of 'updates available' and when I click on it, it just says install. Again, it doesn't go away until I clear the data from Market.

Also if I search for an application, for example, "Alarm Clock", it will say '205 Apps found' but only show 10 and I'm not able to scroll down anymore. I've went to Market > settings > set level, I have it set to 'show all apps' & the little lock at the top is unlocked. So I don't know why this is happening.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks :)

Advertisement

2. Gmash

Gmash Extreme Android User

You have to tap the "205 apps found" part.

3. brtnygrn

brtnygrn Member

It doesn't let me... I know you have to click the apps part if there's results for books or movies..I'm not talking about that. When I'm in strictly only apps there's always a number of apps that I cant see..doesn't let me scroll down anymore.