1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Problems with Tweetdeck

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ChaseCarothers, Apr 28, 2012.

1. ChaseCarothers

None

Apr 28, 2012
    I have a Droid 2 Global, notifications from Facebook will not come up in the app itself. The regular Facebook app is really lame, some people have said it is a bug. I did find one possible fix to this but it involves a Blackberry which I have no access to. Anyone else having this problem? This has been going on a while

Advertisement

2. RyanB

RyanB Guest
    None
    First, have you emailed the dev? If it is a bug, I'm sure the dev would want to know. Second, you can always try Seesmic as I believe it has similar functionality.

3. RyanB

RyanB Guest
    None
    And out of curiosity, what does a Blackberry have to do with fixing an Android app?

4. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Jun 30, 2011
    Male
    Tweetdeck support has been withdrawn since Twitter bought it. A third party developers has gotten Twitter's approval in continuing Tweetdeck support for Android via an app called "Tweakdeck". Also, note that if your Facebook friends disabled sharing their Facebook data to third party apps, they can't be accessed anywhere except the official Facebook app. This means that Tweet/Tweakdeck, Friendcaster or whatever won't be able to see updates from those accounts.