1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Problems with twitter appz

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scaz, Feb 6, 2010.

1. scaz

scaz Active Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Male
    CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Cheshire
    Recently I cant access twitter on my pulse, i have tried several programs twitdroid, swift, tweetcaster and all will not update with 3g connection it alwasy comes back with error connection too twitter.com.

My mate has a hero and he can access twitter at the same time over 3g and i can get facebook updates.

is there a solution to solving this asides throwing the phone at the wall which i want too do

by the way if i goto use wifi at home etc i can get access too twitter not sure if this is of any use

Advertisement

2. spoke

spoke Member

Feb 11, 2010
    I have the same problem with Twidroid & Tweetcaster but following a suggestion from another forum I now use Twidgit Lite which seems to work fine on 3G.

HTH

3. muscleman

muscleman Member

Feb 9, 2010
    Hi guys, that sounds strange, i can use twitter on my pulse without any problrms, maybe you have installed a app which has changed a setting on the phone that stops it from working. I would reset it and try it then, mind you that means syncing all your stuff which i know is a pain.

4. jazzycat

jazzycat Member

Apr 11, 2011
    I have been trying to get twitter and cannot on my pulse mini. I have downloaded various apps and even tried going into a tmobile shop to ask for help - they refused.
    I am getting really frustrated as i need to use twitter when traveling, but at the moment am stuck with using it at home.
    I am new to using an android phone so am still a bit in the dark about jargon!
    Any help is welcome!!!!!!