1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Problems with viewing photos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GalaxyS2, Jun 12, 2011.

1. GalaxyS2

GalaxyS2 Well-Known Member
    None

May 4, 2011
    UK
    When I go into my gallery it sometimes it takes a while to open up, it will just a show 'loading...' also the other day I took a few photos and a couple of hours later I opened up the gallery and they weren't there, but if I opened the camera they were there.

Anyone else having problems?

Advertisement

2. funkyseasider

funkyseasider Lurker
    None

Jan 13, 2010
    Hiya,

I'm suprised no-one else has reported this problem, you are the first! I discovered this problem over the weekend. When I open the Gallery application it just sits there and says "Loading...". The photos never come up.

Not sure that this is a problem specific to the Galaxy S 2 as my mate has the Nexus One and it suffers the same issue. He thinks it is intermittent and that if you close the app and back up again it should come up ok. I tried this but it didn't work for me.

I thought maybe it was an issue with my SD card (where the photos/videos are stored) but I used ASTRO (file explorer app) to view the photos no problem. So not sure what this is, maybe a 2.3 problem with Android as I never saw this on 2.2.

Keep me posted with how you get on...

3. reevos

reevos Newbie
    None

Jun 19, 2011

I had this problem, I think it's 2.3 I put on quickpic. All good now.

4. xod

xod Lurker
    None

Jun 23, 2011
    I have the same problem, sometimes it only shows loading, when I open my gallery. Then I have to activate wifi and in a few sekonds gallery works. But thats a stupid solution and not always works :/