• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems with wifi Samsung galaxy 5 (i5500)

HI there, I just bought this phone TODAY! And for some reason I'm having trouble with connecting to the internet. For some reason my mom was able to connect and not me...and I've tried 5 different gmail accounts to sign in, I even tried creating one on the spot to sign in. It still gave me this message saying " This may be a temporary problem but it cannot detect a reliable wifi server or your phone does not provide the services blahblhablah, please contact customer care" So yeah, please help me thanks.

Upvote 0
I too am having problems with the internet connection, i am in Colombia and my Samsung Europa GT15500 will not connect to any wifi, im currently sitting right beside my Thompson Router and the phone is telling me the connection is out of range, am I supposed to climb inside the router, can anyone help me with this, it is so frustrating

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones