1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems with Zenithink C9

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by allanbianco, Aug 22, 2012.

1. allanbianco

allanbianco Lurker

Dear Sir/Madam,

I really need your help I couldnt handle my problem. I've got a Zenithink C91 android tablet 10'. I bought it three months ago and it was fine last week i download some games from their store and i start playing them and everything were fine. One day I tried to switch it on and it kept on loading on the page where there is the word android printed and no commands can it takes neither to switch off. To switch it off i had to let it alone till battrey flats down or else i reset it. but when i switch it on again it kept on the same only loading with out using the tablet. What can I do pls try to help me I really need your help.

tks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

hello there allan, Welcome to our family!
    Sounds like you need to boot to recovery on your tablet and do a factory data reset, that should allow the tablet to boot back up. And be careful of the games you download, some may be harmful... just all depends
    Even though the Zenithink C9 is a different name
    i believe the guys in the Zenithink ZT-180 can help you with your issue and inform you how to boot to stock recovery and wipe data to see if that corrects the issue.
    Zenithink ZT-180 - Android Forums

3. allanbianco

allanbianco Lurker

hey pls how can i reboot my zenithink C9 tablet? tks

4. VoidedSaint

if it is stuck in the boot animation i am not 100% sure, i havent really owned a tablet but for a week.

i would suggest holding down power button, or asking the members in the zenithink forum for their advice on the situation. tablet owners are going to be able to help you with that issue

5. allanbianco

allanbianco Lurker

hey can you give me the zenithink forum link pls?
    tks:)

6. VoidedSaint

i posted it earlier but it is here
    Zenithink ZT-180 - Android Forums

they are not exactly the c9 forums, but it might be somewhat the same device where they can help, just let them know what you have