1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Problems. ZVE

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BRAINZ2013, Jul 23, 2013.

1. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Android Expert
    None

Feb 21, 2012
    Male
    MECHANIC OBDII. NOS. FUEL INJECTION. Saving a Life
    Park Ave., HELL
    Well the new zve is great we all hear and see . Suddenly a problem happens i panic yes i PANIC. WE all know how hot its been on the east coast . And two heat waves back to back . We know that rain makes it feel good but rain brings thunder and lightning . Well i had good signal all day yesterday . But when it rain it had major storms . Woke up no 4g in the status bar . So i *228 o shitz nothing . I even flashed back to the backup of the original ZVE, Still nothing . I downgraded still no 4g . I put the airplane mode on went and called metro . These dudes are DUMB :eek::D:banghead: . I am talking major they tried resetting it like i did . I turned off the airplane mode after 30 minutes and guess what i have now . :D:eek::cool: yes my 4g and this is full 4g without this 1xrt. ...so to fix this if you ever have this lost of 4g . Airplane mode for 30min.:eek::rolleyes::D

Advertisement

2. fullbloodedmut

fullbloodedmut Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 23, 2011
    Male
    pro-bono 2nd hand at home i.t
    Florida
    my gmail wouldnt send any mess under wifi,4g,3g, no idea wats it is,ive noticed 3g has bn using more wen i leave my wifi,4g occasions,but ill b in more of the main tampa area tom,so ill c if its jus my location,one more thing,i keep making a playlist with the stock music app,and then i go to it and its gone,any ideas?

3. JayBondzeWell

JayBondzeWell Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 11, 2011
    do you guys have zvd plague on it?

Tags: