• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Problems. ZVE

BRAINZ2013

Extreme Android User
Feb 21, 2012
Park Ave., HELL
Well the new zve is great we all hear and see . Suddenly a problem happens i panic yes i PANIC. WE all know how hot its been on the east coast . And two heat waves back to back . We know that rain makes it feel good but rain brings thunder and lightning . Well i had good signal all day yesterday . But when it rain it had major storms . Woke up no 4g in the status bar . So i *228 o shitz nothing . I even flashed back to the backup of the original ZVE, Still nothing . I downgraded still no 4g . I put the airplane mode on went and called metro . These dudes are DUMB :eek::D:banghead: . I am talking major they tried resetting it like i did . I turned off the airplane mode after 30 minutes and guess what i have now . :D:eek::cool: yes my 4g and this is full 4g without this 1xrt. ...so to fix this if you ever have this lost of 4g . Airplane mode for 30min.:eek::rolleyes::D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones