1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Problems.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by NightThorn, Jul 28, 2013.

1. NightThorn

NightThorn Member

Hey everyone, a friend of mine tried to root his spectrum 2.he rooted it just fine. But afterward he found something about beats audio. Tried to install but now how phone bootloops and then said security error. Then shuts off. Any ideas

2. overdope

overdope Member

I did this with my original Spectrum, it was fixable you just need to do a .cab flash..I'm not too well educated on all this stuff, but there's a lot of great help on here..really tho what it boils form to is just a bunch of driver downloads, a program, and a weird process to do it..but it was extremely easy for me..I know my stuff but not nearly as much as these guys..try asking Neph81 he helped me out and would PROBABLY know any changes with the Spectrum 2..not positive. It's possible, easy, rather quick. Just read up a little before u do it and you'll be fine..hopefully just a little encouragement that there is hope close by! :D

LG Spectrum 2 Forum

The LG Spectrum 2 release date was October 2012. Features and Specs include a 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Plus processor, 2150mAh battery, and 4.7" inch screen.

October 2012
Release Date
Reviews