• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help process.android.acore force close

crazy4ker

Lurker
May 31, 2010
I'm on orange, and I've just updated from 1.15.61.10 1.22.61.1 then to 2.17.61.2 (2.2 - froyo). After updating I've been getting quite a few process.android.acore force close messages. This error message was coming up during anything and everything I was doing. So I've done a factory reset, but after that, I'm still getting the messages. Maybe not so frequently but still getting them.

Any ideas?

At this stage, I would suggest that you download the relevant RUU and run it from your PC to wipe and reinstall froyo on your device, but as you are Orange, sadly it is unavailable.

You could do this with a Generic one and it would unbrand your device (goldcard needed?) but it may be best to contact Orange and let them about your problem.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones