• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help process com.android.vending - please help me

i dont know what to do i have tried everything even a factory reset, numerous apk sideloads and it just wont go away, can anybody help me, please. the only other thing i know to do is buy a new phone

I dont know what it is but I had it before, I rooted and just got rid of it with a root uninstaller, I dont know if it actually does anything but my phone still works great

Upvote 0
i dont know what to do i have tried everything even a factory reset, numerous apk sideloads and it just wont go away, can anybody help me, please. the only other thing i know to do is buy a new phone

dude, that is the play store app. that is what auto updates your apps. go in to settings in the play store app and turn off auto update.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones