• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Process com.htc.bgp has appeared

Hi all
I'm using HTC Desire HD (Froyo 2.2). Got phone a month ago and it worked like a dream. Today, I installed App2SD and moved several apps to my 8GB microSDHC card. None of the apps moved were original to the phone, I simply moved apps I'd downloaded via the Market. Only after doing this, I got the same message that everyone's been getting (above).
First noticed it when updated weather from the clock widget (or weather widget). Facebook sync working fine.
Tried the other solutions described on this site (for Droid Eris) here and other sites), no success.
I'm thinking about formatting the micro sdhc card and then factory resetting the phone to redo everything from scratch (will hopefully solve the HTC Sense Dashboard issues that most still seem to have, as well) but wondered if anyone has a fix that now works?
Cheers

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones