• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Proclip for incredible is from heaven

jawse

Lurker
Aug 21, 2010
I jut got my proclip for the incredible with the built in charger so when you slide it into the holster in the car it automatically charges. It is awesome and slides in so nice. Its so great I think im going to order the proclip and the bedside stand and use it for a charging cradle since you can get it with the charger built in and you can turn it in any direction so you can have your phone upright. Its awesome head over to the site and check it out. A bit pricey but worth every penny as you can get a car attachment designed for you car so it fits perfect. ProClip Mounting System

I too have the proclip for my car...

And yes, you do have to remove any case you might have (I have the innocase II).

But, as I am in the car about 2 hours a day, this is a PERFECT car dock for this phone.

Charger built in to the dock makes this the best dock I have owned.

Pricey, yes.... but well worth it.

Lego!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones