• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Product Giveaway from Tech Armor [Mod Approved][Winners Announced]

Received my Tech Armor HD Clear today and applied it to my Nexus. :)

The Screen protector comes with a nice installation kit and goes on real easy. Here is what is included;
Excellent instructions, 3 screen protectors, 1 micro fiber cloth, 1 squeegee card and few lint removers ( tape ).

The screen protector is so clear, you don't even know its there.
It does not effect the touch or feel of the Nexus at all.

All and all it is an excellent product and you can't go wrong.

Here is a promo code for 15% that they sent with the screen protector that is good until January 31st. TAHOLIDAY.

THANKS TECH ARMOR :D

Upvote 0
My anti glare anti fingerprint from tech armor came in today woot! Thanks

je5apyje.jpg

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Mine came in to. Great little kit, if you happen to get dust inside they have little bits of tape so you can get it on flawlessly. I wish it came with a couple more strips of tape. Just in case some dust gets underneath later. But other than that. It looks great. you can't tell that its even there. If Tech Armor needs a review I will make one. Let me know.
edit

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones