1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

product replacement??

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by andrdrulz, Jun 27, 2011.

1. andrdrulz

andrdrulz Member
    None

Jul 16, 2010
    ga
    general question for people on the board, ive searched over all the threads on internet and havent been able to find anyone who has had three replacement handsets in 3or6 months of the same phone...and whether or not they were eligable to replace with evo 3d. sorry if question is confusing.

Advertisement

2. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    Sorry, I'm confused - what is it you're trying to get done?

Have you personally had a lemon and want to know if you can get out from under it with a 3vo?

Something like that?

3. andrdrulz

andrdrulz Member
    None

Jul 16, 2010
    ga
    ive had an samsung epic since release and within the past month have had the required amount of replacement handsets to get a different phone. trying to see if anyone has had the same scenario and replaced for a 3vo.. thanks

4. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert
    None

Jan 3, 2010
    Male
    Jr. I.T. Support Tech @ Amazon
    Plainfield, Indiana
    I believe he is talking about having replaced his EVO 4g 3 times in 6 months. Where if you have to do that so many times you get to upgrade your phone or something like that. I am not sure how it works exactly.

Edit: He was talking about his Epic. I would call Sprint and see what they say.

5. andrdrulz

andrdrulz Member
    None

Jul 16, 2010
    ga
    i asked a rep at a sprint store but that was on release day so i didnt expect too much of an answer other than "didnt know". i think its probably something that could happen but you have to do a fair amount of whining instead of them just saying yes... I wanted to check online to see if that might be the case.

6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
    I've moved your thread over here to the normally active Sprint forum - you may get more info you need over here.

Best luck!

7. andrdrulz

andrdrulz Member
    None

Jul 16, 2010
    ga
    after doing more research and no responses to my post after it was moved into the sprint section of the forums i talked to sprint customer service and was unable to replace epic with evo 3d.. no big deal since im not all that in love with it. last night i researched sprints android phones available to me for replacement... evo, nexus, exprt, echo, shift. ive had the evo previously for a month and returned it for the epic when it was released so no need to go for seconds. exprt was interesting for what it is, dont really need business type software for phone, dont plan on going out of u.s., batt. life was appealing, screen size was sub-par after owning evo and epic, nexus s was pretty much everything the epic was without kb, newer version of android among other features and cleanliness that ended up getting my final vote for replacement. so far im very happy with it. i have a full upgrade due in june12 if im ready for something different by then. ill update later in the week with other comparisions hopefully all positive and no gripes. no need to go into echo and shift....