• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Professional Game Developer (3d / 2d Artist) Looking to get into Android Development

A-Pac

Jun 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

Up until recently I worked at a game studio as a 3d artist. I have skills in 2d as well. I have been in the industry for many years. The past several years I have been working on most 3d Nintendo DS games, which I think would translate over to Android extremely well.

Anyway Ive come across a lot of extra time (thanks lay-offs) and am really itching to get into developing for Android. I have a couple really cool game ideas...but am open to anything.

If anyone is looking for an artist, or would like to start something up from scratch, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Up until recently I worked at a game studio as a 3d artist. I have skills in 2d as well. I have been in the industry for many years. The past several years I have been working on most 3d Nintendo DS games, which I think would translate over to Android extremely well.

Anyway Ive come across a lot of extra time (thanks lay-offs) and am really itching to get into developing for Android. I have a couple really cool game ideas...but am open to anything.

If anyone is looking for an artist, or would like to start something up from scratch, please let me know.

Thanks.
3d game artist? Yes, android needs more of you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones