1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Profile and PRL update issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trueknight78, Jun 6, 2011.

1. trueknight78

trueknight78 Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2011
    Donut Manager
    Las Vegas
    Ok so I am a total noob, if this isnt the right place to post I apologize.

I was using the sprintzone thing the other day cuz I was having a signal issue, and it said I needed to update my prl and profile, I went into settings and stuff like i had before, it takes a several minutes longer than it ever has, and then once it says its done I go about my business, then no matter what I am doing on the phone, it puts up again saying it was updated. I click ok and the process keeps repeating until I get mad and restart the phone (yes using the power button) and the sprint zone thingy always still says I need to do the update. Is this something I need to fix or should I just not worry about it?
    other than that issue other than just some general slowing down or freezing occasionally at wierd times, it doesnt really seem to be affected that much unless I go to some part of town I am not usually in and then my signal just stays crappy the whole time.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    I'm not familiar with your phone but I'm certain this is something that you should not have to put up with. Your phone must think it hasn't been updated or it wouldn't keep trying to do so. The remedy is beyond me. Hopefully, one of the more knowledgeable on your device will have some advice. Welcome to AF.