1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Profiles app by noimjosh- question

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by jazzy00, Apr 29, 2012.

1. jazzy00

jazzy00 Lurker
    None

Apr 29, 2012
    Hello all. I'm new to the forum, but not to the Android world. I had a droid X and recently updated to the droid 4. One of my favorite apps has always been the profiles app by noimjosh. In addition to the standard profiles, I've created two more- a daytime profile, and a sleep profile. Sleep profile and daytime have mms and sms set to mms/sms volume, which is turned up. They both have ringer volume turned up, and alarm volume turned up. The only difference between the two profiles is that in the daytime profile notification volume is turned up, while in the sleep profile it is turned off. The sleep profile also has a white list component so only certain people's texts and calls get through.

My issue is that when my sleep profile is activated, I don't get a notification for mms messages. If I go to the phone and look I have a notification, but the audible notification does not play. However, when the daytime profile is active, mms notifications come through just fine.

Again, everything is set exactly the same for mms/sms in both profiles. MMS in both is set to mms/sms volume opposed to notifications. I have tried to figure this out with no luck. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be greatful. I've emailed Josh, but got an instant reply saying it may be a while before he could respond. Thank you in advance!

Advertisement