• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [PROJECT][ROM] CM9/CM10 for galaxy chat

azoller1

Android Expert
Jul 16, 2012
have gotten some requests to port over cm to this device and will be wilingily to port it for you guys, and i will post here on my updates and other things and will use this for a build once i get on up

TO-DO
-Make vendor files on github (need someones help for that i dont have the device)
-Get all files for device specific files
-Make up my own kernel unless there is one already (will need help with this)
-Fix everything in the build (will post more on this once i get a beta build up and running)

i really look forward to working with you guys, couldnt find anywhere to post it on xda so posted it here will move this to xda if i find a spot

Reactions: shantanuku
have gotten some requests to port over cm to this device and will be wilingily to port it for you guys, and i will post here on my updates and other things and will use this for a build once i get on up

TO-DO
-Make vendor files on github (need someones help for that i dont have the device)
-Get all files for device specific files
-Make up my own kernel unless there is one already (will need help with this)
-Fix everything in the build (will post more on this once i get a beta build up and running)

i really look forward to working with you guys, couldnt find anywhere to post it on xda so posted it here will move this to xda if i find a spot
so finally u r here bro....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones