• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Promo plan for unlimited data/text...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3; en-us; DROIDX Build/VZW) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 480X854 motorola DROIDX)

I have called three times for this promotion and have been denied all three times. I think they have cracked down on this because the last guy I spoke with indicated they are aware of how people are getting the phone number etc. If you dont have the offer on your account they wont give it to you.

The earlier representatives I encountered only knew how to say NO without looking at the big picture.The retentions departments function is to retain and the representative I talked to yesterday retained my business.

I thought I

Upvote 0
I called 877-873-3278 and said I had a flyer and wanted to know about the unlimited data promo. He did not indicate that it was for a select group of people. All lines do not have to be smart phones.

I had:
5 lines
1400 minutes
unlimited texting
2 lines with unlimited data
$210 per month

I now have
5 lines 1400 minutes
unlimited texting
5 lines with unlimited data
$200

So I am saving $10 per month and got unlimited data for 3 additional lines!

The guy I spoke to was Kevin. We were disconnected during the call and I had to call back. He answered both times and stated it's a very small department for this promotion. Keep calling back until you get Kevin! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones