• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pros and Cons of Apple iPhone vs. Google Android (specifically Sprint EVO 4G)

I need the abridged version.

I used the built in summarize feature for OSX and cranked it down to 1% and this is what I got :D:

Android: choice, open, lower cost, removable battery, keyboard if you want it, runs everything on the web (i.e., no platform racism), excellent Google integration, multiple carriers, tethering (now with hacking, soon w/OS upgrade), build apps using whatever language you prefer, USB I/O, expandable storage. iPhone: Reverse all of the above.

If anyone wants a longer summary I suppose I could make one but I really don't see the point.

Upvote 0
What built in summarize feature?

It's one of the built in "services":
Get to the Point: OS X’s Summarize Service

If you are running Snow Leopard here's an a good introduction to how services work in the latest OS (however you'll find services in just about ever version of OSX):
Services step out in Snow Leopard | Mac OS X | Macworld

Oh and sorry if I am little off topic. If anyone wants more info about services I suggest googling around or going to a Mac forum.

Reactions: DucatiDude
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones