1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Protection for Your One-X?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by blacktea, Apr 18, 2012.

1. blacktea

blacktea Member

So what kind of protection (cases.. etc) have you purchased for your One X?

After showing it off to my friends and families for the first week or so of ownership, I decided to get some defense for my phone. I decided to pick up a transparent gel-type case, and also applied a screen protector on the front.

I must say, having all around protection for the phone really hides the beauty of the phone. With the case, The thinness of the phone can no longer be seen or felt, and the weight has certainly increased by two or three grams. The screen protector picks up smudges easier than the actual screen itself, and it also gives little or no clear view of the screen under bright sun.

The screen protector is my biggest problem, It doesnt go all the way to the sides, instead, it only covers the screen, and the capacitive buttons on the bottom, leaving two big black gaps on the side.

Other then that, get a case and perhaps maybe a screen protector if you're not good with handling electronic devices. Unless you're really certain you will not drop your phone, leave it in it's full glory, thin and nude.

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. NikkiC

NikkiC Well-Known Member

I have ordered one like this but in light pink. Just waiting for it to arrive. I have also ordered an screen protector.

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews