• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Proud New Nexus 4 Owner!

lordj

Oct 18, 2011
Louisville, KY
Ok, so I LOVED my GNEX, but it did not love being dropped into the toilet. Couldn't afford a new N4 but I saw an ad on CL for a 16gb like new with box, papers, and official bumpper for $285. I haggled him down to $250 and made the deal earlier. The phone is immaculate. Absolutely no scratches, unrooted, and still has the factory plastic on the back! Do you think I got a good deal?

BTW, this phone is awesome, I held out before thinking it wasn't enough of an upgrade to the GNEX but boy was I wrong! It's a beautifully made phone, gorgeous screen, and the processor is blazing fast. I love it, and am proud to own one.:D

Ok, so I LOVED my GNEX, but it did not love being dropped into the toilet. Couldn't afford a new N4 but I saw an ad on CL for a 16gb like new with box, papers, and official bumpper for $285. I haggled him down to $250 and made the deal earlier. The phone is immaculate. Absolutely no scratches, unrooted, and still has the factory plastic on the back! Do you think I got a good deal?

BTW, this phone is awesome, I held out before thinking it wasn't enough of an upgrade to the GNEX but boy was I wrong! It's a beautifully made phone, gorgeous screen, and the processor is blazing fast. I love it, and am proud to own one.:D

I made the same upgrade you did, but slightly different reasons. I was hoping to hold out for the Nexus 5 but did not make it. I almost got a new unlocked S 4, so the 350. I paid for mine new seemed cheap compared to that. Looks like you got a good deal. Good luck with the phone. I am happy with mine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones