1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ps 3 controller

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jayzero76, Jun 4, 2011.

1. jayzero76

jayzero76 Lurker

Hi
    I heard that i can plug in my ps 3 controller and play games but my asus has no usb port. The other thing is what games can i play with it

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mbob63

mbob63 Member

There is an article on the Engadget website right now addressing your question. You must have the base to use the usb 2.0 ports to plug in your controller. I do not know what games will work as Engadget doesn't address this in the article.

3. BacteriaEP

BacteriaEP Newbie

Requires the Transformer dock (keyboard).

4. jayzero76

jayzero76 Lurker

Ah okay so i need to spend a bit more money. But anybody knows what games are working?

5. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Android Enthusiast

Wouldn't you need to DL a PS emulator? Also couldn't you connect via BT w/o the keyboard?

A frieedn did this using the G Tab. I'd think this would work with the TF.

6. howarmat

howarmat Android Expert

you can use it for most of the emulators that have keymapping available. cordy also works. I was playing with it a bunch last night on n64oid. its not just PS emulators

7. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Android Expert

do you use a PS3 controller, or a generic USB control pad?

the reason I ask is that I have a generic 'PS3 style' pad from GAME and the transformer doesn't seem to use it, I get a green power light on it but none of the inputs register in Cordy or any other game I have tried.

8. howarmat

howarmat Android Expert

i used genuine controller. i got a cheaper knock off coming to see if it works

CarsnGadgets likes this.
  9. CarsnGadgets

CarsnGadgets Android Expert

thanks, i'll have to try a real one then...

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Forum

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 10.1" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, and Nvidia Tegra 2 T20 processor.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews