• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi
I heard that i can plug in my ps 3 controller and play games but my asus has no usb port. The other thing is what games can i play with it

There is an article on the Engadget website right now addressing your question. You must have the base to use the usb 2.0 ports to plug in your controller. I do not know what games will work as Engadget doesn't address this in the article.

Upvote 0
you can use it for most of the emulators that have keymapping available. cordy also works. I was playing with it a bunch last night on n64oid. its not just PS emulators

do you use a PS3 controller, or a generic USB control pad?

the reason I ask is that I have a generic 'PS3 style' pad from GAME and the transformer doesn't seem to use it, I get a green power light on it but none of the inputs register in Cordy or any other game I have tried.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones