• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PS1 emulators

Loki385

Lurker
Jul 20, 2012
Hi everyone, I would really appriciate any help given for my question. I recently puschased a "but yet to receive" Asus transformer TF101 and I was wonderind what the best PS1 emulator was and also how to go about getting games for it. I have really been wanting to play an old game that I used to love called Carnage Heart and greatly appriciate any help in that regard. Thanks

Hi everyone, I would really appriciate any help given for my question. I recently puschased a "but yet to receive" Asus transformer TF101 and I was wonderind what the best PS1 emulator was and also how to go about getting games for it. I have really been wanting to play an old game that I used to love called Carnage Heart and greatly appriciate any help in that regard. Thanks

Hey loki as for the best ps1 emulator i use Psx4droid as for getting the games themselves go to [Removed] you can find a huge selection of games to play :D i hope that helps
Have a great day!

Reactions: scottclary104
Upvote 0
From my experience, I used to be a PSX4Droid guy but played a couple games I liked very slowly and one wouldn't play properly at all.

I recently tried FPSe and it is a HUGE upgrade in quality of play. Only downside is PSX4Droid menu systems are much more user friendly.

FPSe is 100% the way to go if people are interested in PSX emulation.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones