• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories ps3 headset

I need a bluetooth headset for my trip to Florida this coming weekend. I have heard good reviews of the ps3 headset, so i figured i would see if anyone has any experiences with this on the evo? If so, how well does it work?

i don't really wanna test it out even though i have one, sorry lol, but the PS3 headset itself is excellent and is what i'd use if i ever decided to use a headset.

Upvote 0
Late response but I just joined. I have a PS3 headset and it is a very good headset. One thing, though, is that the stock earpiece setup is adequate - at best - and the removable portion will soon lose it's way between pocket inserts/removes; at that point it will be very uncomfortable. The good news about that is it inspired me to find a replacement and the Plantronics Eargels are perfect. Paired up with the PS3 set it fits well - comfortably! - and you don't even need the "loop" over the ear anymore.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones