1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

PS3 six-axis Wii mote X-Box 360 controller

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by scerini, Apr 12, 2012.

1. scerini

scerini Member

Anybody know if these will hook up on TU? I love playing emulators but overtime I feel its going to wear on my phone and would rather be using a controller. Any tips or advice on this one?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Warlord698

Warlord698 Newbie

there are apps for the PS3 and the Wiimote, but the Bluetooth library on the phone is not compatible, you gotta hope they can get CM7 successfully ported before they will work

scerini likes this.
  3. scerini

scerini Member

*Prays to baby Jesus it happens*

4. aanairai

aanairai Newbie

I believe if you download the "Sixaxis Compatibility Checker" on market, it will tell you that the Transform Ultra is compatible with an original PS3 controller via bluetooth. Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 controller to test it out. If you have one available to test this theory, let us know the results of said test.

All the best,

Aanairai

5. Kravus

Kravus Lurker

I have a Rooted Samsung Transform Ultra. I'm trying to find out if I still have to do Something to it just to get sixaxis controller working I have my own ps3 controller. But not with me now if any one got the app to work with an original controller on a Samsung Transform Ultra tell me if it was just rooted and worked or if you had to use a rom

6. anaconda691

anaconda691 Member

I know for a fact that it works, just follow the sixaxis controller app directions.

7. lilrick

lilrick Newbie

yes it works cause i have it, but why am i responding to a 1 year old thread?

8. anaconda691

anaconda691 Member

lmao good point, i didn't even realize

Samsung Transform Ultra Forum

The Samsung Transform Ultra release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 128GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews