1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root PSFreedom Ported to HTC Incredible

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by adrynalyne, Sep 9, 2010.

1. pwrshft99

pwrshft99 Member
    None

May 8, 2010
    Currently only works with 3.41v. For the time being you should only consider this if you don't want to play online.

Joined a new video store and get 1/2 price rentals for 30 days. That's $1.50 to rip each game !!

Just added red dead redemption to my hdd.

Advertisement

2. mangler1055

mangler1055 Member
    None

Jul 30, 2010

that is so awesome. is there a website out there that explains the steps in more detail? i looked through the psfreedom wiki, but it doesn't really fill in all of the blanks.

3. pwrshft99

pwrshft99 Member
    None

May 8, 2010
    I read thru so many article I dont exactly remember whos guide I followed.

I assume you have an incredible so once you root Google psfreedom for HTC incredible. It's a fairly simple process. As reference I'm pretty new to this stuff and the psfreedom hack was easier for me than the manual 2.2 update or installing the right drivers and rooting.

another downside is once you have it on your phone, WiFi will not work until you install you nandroid backup. i personally don't need WiFi on my phone that bad so I leave it the way it is.

mangler1055 likes this.
  4. turbozombie

turbozombie Member
    None

Aug 22, 2010
    Arizona
    This is relevant to my interests.

:)

5. tek85

tek85 Newbie
    None

Jul 23, 2010
    Not too sure where else to ask this, but does anyone know if this supports peek/poke?

6. pwrshft99

pwrshft99 Member
    None

May 8, 2010
    Check out ps3-hax.net. that a good place to keep up to date as things are developing awful fast.

7. tek85

tek85 Newbie
    None

Jul 23, 2010
    Yeah, I stay up to date with them and ps3news.com but not too much is mentioned about PSfreedom, just PSGroove (for the programmable USB devices). I know essentially they're the same thing, but now all these apps are coming out that require peek and poke, and I'd like to experiment with them. No biggie, I'm just being cheap.

Still, much appreciated to those involved.

I do know that they've been putting out PSfreedom in recovery images with the new payloads. I also know that Adrynalyne is very busy, but I do believe someone is currently working on one. No rush, just wondered if the current one had those abilities. Will try when I get a chance, just haven't had time at home.