• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

psunalu

psunalu

Lurker
Feb 8, 2010
Hello, I'm a employee of a major telecommunications company. We happen to sell the Incredible. I had the Moto Droid since about 3 weeks prior to Christmas and loved it. I mainly loved it cause of these forums and the help I received about rooting them and putting cool ROMS on them, overclocking, tethering. All the things my company would most likely frown on. But how cool man. I recently aquired the Incredible last week, and am chomping at the bit to root and go at it. Really hoping someone will get-er-done. I was running Adamz's SmokedGlass on my moto. Everybody at work told me I was crazy, voiding the warranty and such:eek:. Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself and tell everyone how much I appreciate there hard work. Thank you. Can't wait to freak everyone out with my Incredible, sporting a different interface. Saw that new boot screen video on you-tube, but unfortuneately, the link given led here, but can't find it. I would love to go to work and show the crew. Thanks again:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones