• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Psx rom's for android. Need help finding a game.

liggity0179

Lurker
May 25, 2011
Hello all, I am brand new to android forums.com. I am exploring the best possible sites to download free rom's. There is one psx rom in particular that I am having a heck of a time finding, and I am hoping someone here can help.

Does anyone know where I can find the rom for the game DISCWORLD the 1St one. I loved this game on my old ps1 and I really want to get it for my psx emulator on my Atrix 4G.
PLEAS HELP

OK, I would just like to go on record saying that, "I purchased the game discworld for the PlayStation a long time ago and I own it, I even bought the strategy guide too" I am not looking to download something from the internet that I didn't already pay for, I wouldn't dream of that.....uggghh....the mere thought of getting copy written proda foructs off the internet for free makes me want to just jump right in the shower and clean myself, so dirty. OK, so I guess iveade my point. Really I guess I was just hoping that posting on an android forum might get me a quick and easy answer to my question. I've checked all.the rom apps in the market and none had discworld either. So if anyone knows a good site for android rom's that could help someone get a rom for a game they already bought and own for psx, that may have discworld in it, plz let me know. Thank u.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones