• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Psx4 Questions

tweek877

Lurker
Feb 11, 2011
Right not sure this is in the right place to post but i'm sure somone will tell me later..

A few questions about the psx4:
How does it load roms?? Is it just cd images like the pc version? if so how does my phone recognise the image?

And how if this amazing piece of technologie exists are we still stuck with boring games like angrybirds or lame topdown driving games??
Surely with access to a whole system to play with people would start to programme ps games? and just create a new copyright free system??

thank you!:eek::eek:

Just to make sure, are you referring to psx4droid? If so, yes, it loads psx games as .img .bin or eboots. The same as any psx pc emulator. Simply copy your game image to you SD card and psx4droid will load it up. You may want to wait a week before you purchase, however, a new psx emulator called fpsece is being released. It should be the best emulator available. Good luck.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones