• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

psx4droid help please

I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could help me out figure out how to get playstation games on my droid incredible using the psxdroid emulator. I am new to this and do not know where to get the games from...how to get them to my phone....or how to run them with the emulator. I would really appreciate a walkthrough on this if anyone could help.

Thanks!!

Go to Google search ;)
some call them isos, roms, .bins eboot.php. These are what you want. Unzip them if they are compressed. Plug your phone in to the computer. mount as a disk drive. Move your game from your computer to your phone (sd card is preferable). If you haven't get a psx bios, more search goggle. Open psx4 droid select bios in setting s load rom and find your game you copied.

Goodluck...
Rule of thumb only should do for games you own......

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones