1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

psx4droid v2 PAID $5.99 for nothing

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by LaDeBag, Feb 11, 2011.

1. LaDeBag

LaDeBag Lurker

I downloaded the free version and was playing Twisted Metal 2. I thought that the graphics would be better if I paid for the v2. now that I did that the game won't work at all. I have tried all 5 of the bios. nothing. the game will start up and go through the intro. then will quit. I am not tech savy enough to know what all of the settings do, but I paid $6 for something that doesn't work. WTF!!!!! I need answers please help

Advertisement

2. LaDeBag

LaDeBag Lurker

and there is no sound now

3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Because of the while v1/v2 fiasco it seems like most people lost faith in the dev. Check out droid gamers for more info on that. Basically v2 was supposed to work with more games than v1 but the save games wouldn't carry over. V1 really should have been a beta but the dev is an iphone dev and released it before it was ready for prime time.

I think there is someone else making a psx emu currently you could try other games on v2 some should work.

4. Bang Bang Boom

Bang Bang Boom Well-Known Member

I'm hoping tiger makes one

5. JiMMaR

JiMMaR Android Enthusiast

just to fix something you said, only the save states didn't carry over .. normal in-game saves got no problems