• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pulse Wifi problem

ivanst

Lurker
Dec 15, 2009
Hi. I have a little problem. Or maybe bigger. My T-mobile pulse cannot connect to wifi network, every time when i try to connect to network it saying obtaining IP address and nothing for a wile it say unsuccessful. Can anybody help me.

Thanks!

Edit: I solve my problem

Hi, It wont connect to O2 Broadband router. Not tried any other router. It sees the wireless network, I enter the wep key, but after trying to connect its says connection unsuccessful and disconnects. Have looked at other threads. Some magazine writer had a similar problem which had him constantly rebooting the router until he finally got a connection. Like me, pc's and iphones connect seamlessly first time for him, so it seems a known problem, maybe with certain types of router. I was hoping it was a firmware upgrade or a setting I could change. I am not willing to risk messing with the router (as given in a thread on the T-mobile site)and losing connectivity for all the other devices!! My family would lynch me.:eek:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones