• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

punishment fit the crime??

dan330

Extreme Android User
Jan 22, 2010
Reactions: Member243850
Scary :(

I don't think that fits the crime that seems extremely harsh... I agree with you buddy :) ... I also must admit that I don't like to pay taxes but in an awesome country like America your money is going to good use so I would feel much happier paying taxes ... but I must admit getting 5 years for that - whoa... that's a bit hectic hey...

Why did they believe 5 years seemed acceptable?

I have heard of Cannibals being completely off the hook because a Japanese man ate a young lady in Paris and because of a legal loop hole walked off without any jail sentence.

It's so sad I don't even know where to start.

Sometimes it seems the world has seriously lost it's mind it seems it has gone completely insane and not even remotely logical or even a shred of sanity at times.

Scary world :(

Upvote 0
That was probably one of the most warped real life type stories I have ever watched. Yet, as disturbing as this person was, it doesn't really surprise me given the atrocities man inflicts upon fellow man. The human race will eventually do itself in

you know.. that is 1 of the theories why we have not found life in outerspace. Civilizations that have desires (which you will need to strive for more and grow a civilization).. will fight for wants/needs/resources.. and eventually kill itself off at some point. we are on track to do just that...

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones