1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Purchase error

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by PeterDemaio, Apr 26, 2021.

1. PeterDemaio

PeterDemaio Lurker

The transaction has been cannceled because your payment triggered the upper payment limit. Please pay within the limit pubg - Amazon appstore[​IMG]

Nandooo likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

why do people think this forum has anything to do with PUBG?

you are going to have to go here for help:
    https://pubgmobile.helpshift.com/a/pubg-mobile/

3. PeterDemaio

PeterDemaio Lurker

Something went wrong! Please reload and try again. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is what I see when I write them my friend

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

That sounds like your account has a spending limit. Maybe you need to check your Amazon account details, whether you can increase it or not? Is your account registered as a minor?

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. PeterDemaio

PeterDemaio Lurker

From where I can check it tell me please

6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

No idea, I don't use the Amazon Appstore and don't play PUBG. Maybe someone else on AF does.

ocnbrze likes this.

PUBG MOBILE

PUBG MOBILE Forum

com.pubg.krmobile

▶2nd Anniversary of Global Release◀ 2gether We Play! Time to start a festival! On Erangel, enjoy the special theme park built in celebration of the 2nd anniversary! Play mini games, go on rides and get huge rewards. ▶Classic Mode Update◀ Added death cam, adjusted the balance of Micro UZI, Mk47 Mutant and M16A4, added colorblind mode, improved match UI setting Check out the revamped Classic mode! ▶Brothers in Arms System◀ Don’t worry even if it’s your first battle. PUBG MOBILE veterans will fight alongside rookies! Rookies can hone their battle skills while veterans can get various rewards! ▶ Official inquiry URL ◀ https://pubgmobile.helpshift.com ▶ Personal Information Policy ◀ https://cafe.naver.com/battlegroundsmobile/461403 【Mandatory item】 None 【Optional item】 1) Allowing access to photos - Unable to share, upload or save in-game screenshots without allowing access to photos. 2) Allowing access to microphone - Unable to chat or record without allowing access to the microphone. *Services outside the features relating to these permissions will still be provided even if the user does not allow access to the photo/microphone apps. * How to revoke access per app Setting > Battlegrounds > Switch Microphone Off Setting > Battlegrounds > Switch Photos Off * How to revoke access per feature Setting > Privacy> Microphone > Switch off Battlegrounds Setting > Privacy> Photos > Switch off Battlegrounds * Services outside the features relating to these permissions will still be provided even if the user does not allow access to the photo/microphone apps.

READ MORE
March 3, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
10M+
Installs