• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Purchased music

kpjenk21

Lurker
Jan 2, 2013
I purchased my first album via play store. I noticed that after my purchase, it didn't go into the 'music' app where i transfer all my other songs from my computer onto. instead it went to 'play music' where my transferred music is also (to my suprise) and it wouldn't allow me to play some of the songs without an internet connection. is there any way i can get the album i just purchased over to the 'music' app where my other music is also? that way i can listen to it like a regular ipod without the need of an internet connection?

You need to login to the Play Store on your PC, goto the My Music section and find the album your want. Click on the little down arrow on the bottom right of the album art and choose Download Album.

This will now download all the tracks in MP3 format to your PC. You can then transfer them to your phone to be played in your choice of music player. The site does state you can only download any album twice from the website, although if you have Music Manager installed on your PC there is no cap to downloads.

Hope this helps kpjenk21?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones