1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Pure Calendar on Nexus S 4G

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Zinja, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Zinja

Zinja Member

Can't seem to locate a thread surrounding the wrong dates and times being saved to my Pure Calendar app and widget... so here goes...

Everytime I enter an appt., either an hour long, or three days long, Pure Calendar is saving the incorrect date and time. I'm missing appts and deadlines based on the fact the Pure Calendar is so buggy it requires TONS of extra verification and back checking that I'm super paranoid about using it in the first place.

I've paid money for this app and I want it to work.

Until a fix is announced I would seriously ask anyone considering this app on their Nexus S 4G to consider another app so that they do not miss important events!!!

Please help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me!

A quick google search turned up the fact that on a Nexus you need to make sure that you set the time zone yourself rather than to automatic. And double check your settings. I use the Pure Calendar app and have had zero problems with it (yes, I am on a different phone). And did you contact the developer? From what I understand he/she is very good about getting back to people.

3. Zinja

Zinja Member

I saw that PC instructs you to check time zone settings, didn't think they meant on my phone so I kept checking the darn pre calendar settings.

Will check this and get back to you.

Contacted the developer 30 minutes ago. So I'll give them some time.

4. Zinja

Zinja Member

I've changed this setting, still experiencing issues. And yes I restarted the phone...

Now when I click on an event I've saved it opens the widgets preview event function. Nothing appears on the list if events. Useless. events appear on the actual widget, great , but it still saves events on the wrong day in google calendar, and times are inaccurate.

Again, this isn't how a simple calendar should function.

5. Zinja

Zinja Member

Ive been working with Koxx on this issue, and if he's in France he must be out for the evening, but long story short he sent me the Beta version with a fix.

Problem is Google Agenda is still one day off until I actually open the event to look. At a glance it appears as though all new appts. are +1 day off.

Also, new issue... I cannot figure out how to toggle to month view from week/agenda view on the Pure Calendar widget. Anyone know how to do that? The toggle button appears to be missing and Im wondering if that is because I am now operating on the newst beta version...