• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pure Calendar Question (help)

HOTHEAD

Nov 6, 2009
I installed Pure Calendar, and added the 2x2 widget on my main homescreen. I really like the app, however, I have noticed it shows 3 days, and the appointments listed for each day.

It does not however change dates. For instance, this morning I woke up and it is showing me Wed the 3rd at the top instead of changing to thurs during the night.:thinking: The items scheduled for Wed are no longer there, but Wed the 7th is in bold at the top, & then Thurs (today) is underneath in a smaller font, along with whats on deck for today.... I thought it would be easier as a quick date reference, open the phone to see today's date.

My question is this, how do I get it to list tthe current date at the top? I dont understand why yesterdays date would be kept on the widget...I have looked thru the settings, and mabye Im just missing a check box or something.

As always, any help is always appreciated, & thank you
Regards
HOTHEAD

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones