1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Push Schedule settings revert to default

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rustyboy, Aug 2, 2010.

1. rustyboy

rustyboy New Member

Aug 2, 2010
    I searched my issue, but turned up nothing. Also, not sure if I should post this under Vibrant. When I set the push schedule, it seems to reset to default settings within a day or so. I want to be able to set it to NOT receive email during the night (thus waking me up) but the default is "push". Can anyone confirm this issue? Is there a way to prevent these settings from reverting to the default settings? I was thinking that if the settings are stored in a conf file, to setting that file to read-only. Does anyone know where settings stored? Also, I'm setup to sync with exchange, and one time had to re-enter my server settings. Email went back to same condition as a new phone but the data did stay in my calendar and contacts (although probably not getting sync'd and updated). This is a deal breaker for me and will have to return the phone if I can't fix it before return period expires.

Advertisement

2. rustyboy

rustyboy New Member

Aug 2, 2010
    I did a master reset to factory default. It will take a few days to know if this solves my issue.