• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pushing For Disclosure Of Something

DsyMnapTic

Android Expert
Apr 29, 2011
The rocky mountains
Here we go...
So I, for one do not believe that age solely determines experience OR wisdom of experience OR lack thereof.
However it can be a factor of it,
I'm 24, I've seen this country from a rather broad perspective.
I've traveled on foot, through many of the states, getting rides here and there (so yes, hitchhiking if that's what you prefer to call it)
I've been through ghettos, towns of population "nothing", major tourist hubs (Miami), out where you only hear yourself think and birds, bugs and animals. I hiked a large portion of the Arizona trail which wasn't complete (got my water from cattle tanks and had very little food).
I've been to several rainbow gatherings (which are wrongly targeted by federal law, when it's meant to be a gathering to promote love and peace).
... And there's a lot more
Here's my jist (and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so let's show some respect)

Okay, So we live on planet earth (to start with an outside approach)
You are born here, whichever region of land you are born into on this planet essentially determines how your ego will form as you grow.
Whatever external stimuli is within your most immediate environment will be the primary cause for you to have whatever characteristics that you develop overtime.
That is your Ego...
It is NOT what you are...
It is who you envision yourself to be in life. It's like wearing a label of a classification of yourself.

I am creating this thread to ask others (like minded or not)
What is Really Going On Here?
What Are The Motives Behind Your Lifestyles and Why?
Those of coarse are just generalizations...

What I really want to say is, I've come to the point where.
I am no liberal,
I am no conservative,
I am NOT, but do resemble a peaceful anarchist.
I believe ownership of anything is an illusion created by humans and their systems.
I am like you, in the way that I'm an organism floating around on a "grain of sand" in the massive expanse of the universe.

I primarily over all would like to know why so many of you live entirely under the shadow of those who rule entirely upon here say.
A paper and contract type of system.
An illusive system that we give power to. One that's only equivalent to Recorded Data and it's becoming more and more electronic and apathetic.
You are only required to react within the matrix, You are in an electronic system, Over your lifetime, your life worth is whatever value of money is attached to your identity in a computer system.
Countries everywhere with the technology to be tied into the Electronic banking system are. The little guys without the technology become the property of an empire.

Why Are We Giving People Power over us that we don't even know?
Could you walk up and talk, one on one with any president, legislature, senator, secret service agent... Etc?
Could you sit down and have a meal with them?
Could you laugh and joke with them?
Could you spend an entire day biking or doing some recreational activity with them?
Could you go a camping trip and fall asleep by them and feel 100percent comfortable with them?

The answer to all these questions is NO! but yet we give these figures more power over us than the people closest to us, in our own families, That we know.

We just immediately accept that which were born into, is the way things are SUPPOSED to be.

Well I'm asking Who's doing the SUPPOSING?
Are we just ASSUMING that this is the way life IS.
Doesn't Anyone want to know first hand what the Authority Figures have experienced? What they've been through? What they know?

What knowledge do Scientist have
To be creating new stuff all the time?
NOTHING should be withheld, especially if I know something you don't, that might give me an advantage over you.

Why are we living to gain as much for ourselves and letting that BLIND us from anything else going on outside our immediate environment?
We All know for a fact that vast amounts of information are hidden from us "For our safety"

It doesn't have to be about aliens, but don't you want to know what you're working for? Why specific stories make national news, when there's clearly much more hateful and treacherous things done every single day?
Why should patriotism for "your country" come first? What did you do other than be born, to be immediately assigned to a certain "team"?

You know you have some good points, but no matter where you go there is always someone that will have more power over others, that are either elected to take power, or just decide to rule. Even if there were a new undiscovered country that a group of people could go and start a new civilization, what is initially envisioned will become distorted over time.

You ask what are the motives behind my lifestyle, and if you take a look at how I live and what I do, you can start to see, I don't live for myself. I am someone who always has time for family and friends, my motives is mostly happiness of the people around me. My outlook on life is positive, I have been though my fair share of negative times in my short lifetime so far, but I stand tall and keep going and try to find good when others see bad. Your mood can affect others, and being positive can rub off on people, as well as being negative.

The only way we can live the way we really want to live is either start your own civilization or start a revolution and hope you survive. Many people are blind of things even inside of our immediate environment, because people put trust in others they do not know and will believe everything that a person will say.

Upvote 0
Awesome post mate :) and I, for the most part entirely agree with everything you said. Especially the part about whatever positive energy we put out, "rubs off" on those around us, just as the negative would.
However on a different note entirely apart from our own objectivity, I'm saying that WE (meaning all of us together) can decide to stop feeding this beast that we've help built.
The only reason that the "Elite" do have power right now is because we give it to them.
We keep working by their system.
We keep cranking the cogs.
We keep fueling the machine and running dead end repetitious programs that are required for the government to stay upright.

How could we believe that there's only one system? There's only one way things work together? That this is the only system suitable to allow mankind to thrive?

Do you think that civilizations or colonies or ecosystems or anything, runs the exact same way on other planets across the universe? Also to say that we humans are the only kind of "highly advanced, highly knowledgeable race in THE ENTIRE universe, is quite pompous and narrow minded.

We aren't at the top of any chain. We've delusionally placed ourselves on a throne, As like the "overseers" of this planet.
We think that every slab of land needs to be conquered and that all wilderness and everything "wild" needs to be tamed and domesticated.
We act like everything just sits around waiting for Us to claim it.

We don't really know that there would always be someone to step forward and claim leadership over or that there would always be an elect.
We assume because that's still yet part of a narrow perspective.

How do you know that a planet of organisms wouldn't exceed a level of ignorance (lack of knowledge) to know that ownership and rulership over others and other things doesn't really produce constructive results?
How do you really know that we can't exceed the level of our own ignorance to try and come to a good understanding at how energy in the universe and other realms REALLY works.
Where life really starts and grows from... COMPLETELY FREELY offered to you, without you consciously needing to go and Take or Conquer anything.
Life just happens, without needing yours, mine, or anyones consent, so why are we trying to confine it and allowing constraints to be put on it.
We block out the sight of our TRUE FREEDOM everyday by thinking we need someone to regulate our free will for us!
That's bloody madness!
We DO have the ability to ALLOW ourselves by tomorrow to make an extraordinary change... AND the amazing thing is, We don't have to fight, we don't have to picket or protest, we don't need to go get a billion signatures, we don't need to rally for certain laws to be passed or not to be passed.

All we have to do is just STOP
DO NOTHING... period
STOP contributing to the circulation of the endless madness of their games.
Imagine if just ONE entire state just decided to stop going to work for the monetary system.
Now imagine if WE ALL as a whole could just stop going to work and cranking the wheels of the machine ALL TOGETHER.
Everything would Immediately change, The power that the government or whoever holds over you, would cease and People everywhere would start to truly SEE and FEEL and think for themselves.

I Know it would work and we don't need violence to achieve such things

Upvote 0
But that is where your ideology falls, if everyone just stops....how many lives are lost in hospital, for silly reasons rather than natural selection, just one of the many problems due in part to the way we have become used to.

Also there is a reason we have leaders in society, regardless of the politics....because we are animals, pack animals at that, no different to a pack of wolves at the heart of it! We as a society need people to lead us, make decisions at some point or another, that's why we have so many democracies so that we can in essence have a fair society!

Reactions: ElasticNinja
Upvote 0
But that is where your ideology falls, if everyone just stops....how many lives are lost in hospital, for silly reasons rather than natural selection, just one of the many problems due in part to the way we have become used to.

That doesn't necessarily mean my ideology fails. Your well being and others decisions to help you sustain your life (ex:in a hospital) currently is based upon your social status, which is your stature of wealth. Go somewhere where the fatality rate is rather higher than your "norm" and see how people's reaction vary from that place to where you're at.

Also, of course it's not going to be entirely smooth sailing, people are going to die, things are going to collapse, there'll be upheaval, but you see that's our own doing.

This system can be likened to a compound fluorine molecule.
Fluorine is by far one of the most reactive elements known to us, it reacts violently with just about any other substance it comes in contact with, even with glass, it immediately bursts into flames. My point being is that it creates quite a stable compound once the fluorine binds to whatever... stable, meaning that it takes just as much energy that was violently released in the making of the compound in order to rip it apart again

It's going to cause some big things to happen, in other words when this country and this system is torn down because of the violent amount of energy that's been put in to build it to where it is now.

Upvote 0
Also there is a reason we have leaders in society, regardless of the politics....because we are animals, pack animals at that, no different to a pack of wolves at the heart of it! We as a society need people to lead us, make decisions at some point or another, that's why we have so many democracies so that we can in essence have a fair society!

That is all assumptions, you were told, this is how you organize. We use contradictory arguments to defend ourselves at different times. In one instance we'll liken ourselves to animals to make a point and then in another instance we'll discredit the notion entirely that we're in any way shape or form animalistic, because we're intellectuals, can reason and use verbal linguistics.

Upvote 0
CITIZEN HEARING ON DISCLOSURE
look it up. Things don't just happen for no reason. Something is going on and if you don't know what it is then it's clearly behind the scenes.
You can argue all day against plain sight observation, but it's in your face and this is now just another thing to add.
This hearing took place in Washington D.C. on capital hill from this April 29 to May 3
... Talking about, what do you know, the disclosure of knowledge of extraterrestrial existence and contact.
Why is this concept of it being a reality, so hard for people to accept.
We already know for a fact that energy IS ENTIRELY FREE and extremely much easier to tap into than our current methods of recreating electricity. Which yes, electricity has always been around floating around in charged particles (ions) Even your body is just a biological electrochemical organism.
Computers and your phone are practically built to mirror the way you nervous system is wired.
Do some research on MOSFETs and look how batteries operate also.
You'll see the symbolism between our inner workings and computers really quickly.

Also one more topic of interesting facts, is that silicon is the second most abundant mineral in the earth's crust after oxygen. Both silicon and silicon dioxide (quartz) are the some of the most used minerals in electronics. Especially to hold information or memory. Silicon has properties very similar to water, which scientist say is one of the strangest and most unique substances they know of. Silicon is like the life of a machine as water is to us and on a further theoretical note, I'm venturing to say that anything in crystalline form can hold information or memory like an electromagnetic print, maybe even if it isn't in crystalline form. But hey your DNA forms crystalline structures and it hold information and even releases little packets of it in the form of light (photons)

I think all this should be very common forefront knowledge to everyone, yet no one seems to care what is really going on. It's always just about finding a temporary comfort to live with until we become discontent again, so then we have to go find something else for a temporary fix of "happiness"
Think about it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones