• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Put me out of my misery please: honeycomb "create shortcut on desktop" option anyone?

machwh

May 2, 2010
Hi guys -- would someone please put me out of my misery and tell me where the following option is please?

Android honeycomb on an Asus Transformer.

Over the weekend I unticked a box which said something along the lines of "create shortcut on desktop" for Market installs, so now I don't get a shortcut when I install apps, and have to do it manually afterwards.

That's fine, but I'd like to re-tick the box, and can I find it? Nope -- and it's driving me insane! :eek:

Anyone know where that option is please? Market itself doesn't seem to have any preferences and I can't see it in system prefs either. Is it somewhere else, or am I not looking hard enough?

Thanks for any help received.

Mark

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones