• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Put music on HTC Hero with itunes?

They are both desktop software that you download to your desktop. I think I prefer salling media because when I tried double twist, two things arose: it sucked up tons of cpu on my computer and I have a very powerful laptop and it although it said it synched all my music, only about half was put on the device. With salling media, it worked flawlessly.

Upvote 0
Hey,

I got my htc hero on orange, put a custom mcdao thingy rom on it and unlocked it with a code, all sorted now!

Now i just need to know how to put music on it with album art :D

Is there any way of using itunes?

thanks

Freeware like DoubleTwist or iTunes Agent dose good job of transferring iTunes non-DRM .m4a .mp3 music to HTC Hero.

While of you want to transfer DRM-protected iTunes .m4p music .m4v video movie and other protected .wma wmv files, a 3rd party DRM Removal Software (such as linked to in my sig) is a must-have tool.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones