• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Putting Movies on Tbolt

ILoveMyDroid

Android Enthusiast
Jan 4, 2010
Im on a mac, I have a Tbolt. I want to put the itunes movies on my tbolt. I've downloaded 7 different video converters that all either do not work or cost money. i have a movie- Inception.mv4 How do i put this on my phone and have it play? I've tried even changing the extension to Inception.mp4 and it loads the thumbnail on my gallery for the Tbolt but an error message pops up saying the video cannot be played. what do i do?

I use Magic DVD Ripper to rip the movies and then manually place them in a "movies" folder I created on my SD.

What file format to you rip the movie too?

How about getting videos you shoot with the Bolt off your phone and usable to play on windows, mac or burn to DVD?

Sorry, not trying to take over the tread, but this could be a great thread to discuss video on the Bolt.

Upvote 0
Im on a mac, I have a Tbolt. I want to put the itunes movies on my tbolt. I've downloaded 7 different video converters that all either do not work or cost money. i have a movie- Inception.mv4 How do i put this on my phone and have it play? I've tried even changing the extension to Inception.mp4 and it loads the thumbnail on my gallery for the Tbolt but an error message pops up saying the video cannot be played. what do i do?

I can't think of the converter off the top of my head (I'm at work and it is on my home machine) I will try to post it up tonight, but you will basicly need one that will convert from .mv4 to mpeg4. There should be some good free ones out there that are made specificly for converting movies from iTunes to mpeg formats.

Now I'm not sure if there are some drm issues with movies that you download from iTunes. You might have to find a program that will help you strip the drm off. Really can't talk about that here as I don't know the legalities of it. However that could be an issue with converting.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones