1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Putting music from iTunes on an Android Phone

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by gelliosf, Jun 7, 2020.

1. gelliosf

gelliosf Lurker

Hi All -

I’ve been a long time Apple user. I tried to switch with the Note 9, but returned it because I couldn’t figure out how to sync music between iTunes and the Note 9. I found some programs however, they couldn’t import duplicates. I am huge classical music buff, so for example, I have tracks titled “Symphony No. 7” by a good dozen composers. I wouldn’t allow me to add them all because it saw them as duplicates.

If anyone has an easy way let me know, please. I’ve searched YouTube and everything there is so old, and it did not work last time.

Thanks,
    Gellio

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Senuti was the one that I sometimes recommend, but unfortunately it seems to be no longer supported and updated. Apart from that, can't help you, I don't use Itunes these days.

MoodyBlues, MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Is your music actually ID3 tagged at all, so software knows if "Symphony No. 7" is by say Brahms or Liszt?

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  5. baizhou

baizhou Member

Actually, we can transfer music from iTunes on an Android Phone manually, with Google Play, by using iTunes to Android Sync. About the details, you can check online. Just have a try and choose the way you like better.

ocnbrze likes this.